Enjoy everything the Museum has to offer—at your own pace and price every Wednesday night. Admission is Pay What You Wish from 5:00 to 8:45 p.m.
- Relax. Dhyana Yoga offers two classes per week.
- Refresh. The Balcony Café is open late, serving fresh snacks, coffee and tea, and wine and beer.
- Get inspired. Explore the collection in a casual and playful atmosphere.
Pay What You Wish on Wednesday Nights
Play Sorry! with friends and other visitors every Wednesday night in June.
- Wednesday, June 20, 2018, 5:00 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 27, 2018, 5:00 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
First come, first served; space is limited.
Practice your poses with Dhyana Yoga outdoors in the Museum’s Sculpture Garden. Class size varies.Help us keep the sculptures safe—please do not touch them during your visit. Museum admission on Wednesday nights is Pay What You Wish.
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
$55 ($50 members)
Join mixologist Tim Cosgrove as he teaches how to make classic drinks. Paired bites will be served.
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
In this drop-in program, let your inner child run wild as you build Lego creations inspired by the exhibition Modern Times: American Art 1910–1950. Explore how artists reacted to the changing new environment of the modern American city by making your own architectural designs in Lego.Facilitated by David Salamon and Drew Lavine of Re:Vision Architecture. Presented in partnership with the Philadelphia Chapter of the American Institute of Architects
6:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Mark the fortieth anniversary of the Rainbow Flag, a symbol of LGBTQ pride, created by Gilbert Baker and collaborators in 1978. Hear remarks by Office of LGBT Affairs executive director Amber Hikes and assistant curator Michelle Millar Fisher and enjoy a performance by Philadelphia Voices of Pride. Throughout the evening, get creative at art-making stations with artist Amy Cousins.
Play Backgammon with friends and other visitors on Wednesday nights in July. Please note that the Museum will be closed on Wednesday, July 4.
- Wednesday, July 11, 2018, 5:00 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 18, 2018, 5:00 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 25, 2018, 5:00 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
Play Apples to Apples with friends and other visitors on Wednesday nights in August.
- Wednesday, August 1, 2018, 5:00 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 8, 2018, 5:00 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 15, 2018, 5:00 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 22, 2018, 5:00 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 5:00 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.